Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

photo time!

I paid a visit to Rui on my way to Ann Arbor in Octocber. It was nice to see her again. And she has such a nice apt that I couldn't help taking pictures of that place. Also to give myself something to remember.
from the balcony of Rui's apt

The weather at Cedar Rapids had been terrific. It would be a waste if I stayed at home. So I explored the downtown area.
downtown Cedar Rapids (Iowa River)

Last Sunday we went to Macbride Lake between Cedar Rapids and Iowa City.
Lake Macbride
I stopped at a rest area in Michigan. See how beautiful it is at some random place in my favorite state
random rest area in MI

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger belbing said...

Nice pictures! I love fall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home