Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds @ Radio City

I love love love this DVD! It is definitely one of my best DVD purchases. The performance is absolutely beautiful and mesmerizing. Awesome sound. Great song selection.

Dave said in the DVD that "how can I get paid by having so much fun?! It is really not very professional." You can feel his joy by watching him play with Tim. My whole evening has been lightened up after I watched a couple of songs.

Even if you are not a Dave's fan, I recommend it to you.

Also, I envy everyone who was there, especially those close to the stage. If I had a lot of money, I would set up a home theatre and a big screen and put on this DVD. And I will hire some strangers to sit there and cheer between the songs. And then I will sit in the front row. :)

1 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger belbing said...

Or you could take that "lots of money" and buy real front row tickets to the next concert they play...just give you options.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home