Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Monday, November 12, 2007

a new phase of my life

1. I moved back to Ann Arbor, and even the same apartment complex. Although I didn't signed the contract yet, unofficially I have accepted the postdoc position in the Biomedical Engineering Department.

2. In fear of moving again, I am trying to keep my accessories as less as possible. I want to see how long I can live without a microwave. I use my oven to heat the milk every night.

3. The only thing I bought for my new apartment was a computer chair. I need at least one chair to maintain the minimum comfortableness at home. And I am in love with my new chair!

4. Rumor has it that I will be studying the mucus clearance in cough. It sounds gross, but I don't think I will use real mucus for my experiments. I am kind of interested in this topic because every year I suffer from a long period of coughing.

5. I am working in a schedule like normal people now. I get up around 7:30am and go to bed before 12am. So weird!

2 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger demoreeann said...

welcome back, sherry!

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Trudi said...

Congrats on the new position. You must be in love with Ann Arbor!

The daily schedule is nice...and you get very used to it quickly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home