Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Monday, October 29, 2007

sweet guilt

A week ago I went grocery shopping and M & M was on sale, $0.99 for a medium size bag which contains 8 small bags. So I grabbed one on my way to check-out.

Then it started. At first I ate one small bag (7~8 candies) per day. Then one and a half. I gave the other half to my husband to ease my guilt. Then I ate two bags by myself.

Yesterday I bought more since that bag was finished. It is good (or bad) that all candies are on sale because of Halloween. Today I bought even more candies in case kids come to our apt for trick or treat.

I hope they would come.

2 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Trudi said...

What is even better is when it goes on sale on November 1st! Then it is really marked down...but you will need to eat it all :)

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger belbing said...

It's on sale now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home