Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Friday, November 02, 2007

counting the days of freedom

Doing nothing has been great! Too bad it is going to end very soon.

Today I got up around 11am, read a chapter of Bible, checked my email, did some online shopping (I am not proud of this part), took a shower, and then went to Ruby Tuesday for lunch.

I sat at a corner with abundant sunshine (the weather here has been incredible), eating my salad, mini-burger and fries, drinking some coffee, reading a few pages of "Boundaries", and staring at the streets from time to time. Yup, that was good.

Sidenote #1: I am driving back to AA next Monday. Nothing is promised. We will see how things go. I am grateful for the fact that I have options in my life. Either way will be fine.

Sidenote #2: I have got my first Wyoming quarter!

1 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger belbing said...

Are you not proud of online shopping or showering?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home