Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

no.1 reason we should graduate in May

By saying "we", I mean Natasha and me.

This afternoon we were chatting in the office after everyone was gone. Since neither of our lives is in a very good shape right now, we are managing to encourage each other and pull it through.

In the meanwhile, we need some hope and inspiration. So Natasha was talking about having a big party and making all the fancy food after our defense. Lamb, ham, tiramisu, fish, you name it. And she wanna go to Costco to get the raw material since they have some good quality food there.

Then here comes the No.1 reason we MUST graduate in May. It's not because I want to, not because of her postdoc fellowship, not because of the deadline, but because my Costco card expires in May!

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Trudi said...

It's good to have priorities! I know that I would do the exact same thing!

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home