Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Monday, March 19, 2007

one sheep, two sheep, ...

I have been having problem with my sleep, so my friend Natasha suggested me to try counting sheep. According to her, it really helped.

Last Friday night I was wide awake in my bed again. Then I thought maybe I should give it a shot.

One sheep, two sheep, three sheep...hmm, I had a hard time imaging a sheep. Should I switch to bunny? They had this bunny show jumping event on youtube, which is quite impressive. One bunny, two bunnies,...Oh forget it, I will go back to sheep. Nobody ever counted jumping bunnies. It probably won't work.

How many sheep are there now? Nine sheep, ten sheep, ... where are all the sheep going? It might be too crowded there. Focus, focus. Twenty sheep, twenty-one sheep. Hey, you, stay in line. It makes it difficult for me to count!

Forty five sheep, forty six sheep. That black sheep in "Wallace & Gramit" is really cute. What's his name again? They are making a serie based on him. Maybe I should change all the sheep to that image....Ninety-nine sheep, one hundred sheep.

Natasha told me that I would fall into sleep before one hundred. Why am I still awake?!

3 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Elbow said...

awesome post...

 
At 2:52 AM, Blogger tahmmee said...

read the green book,

no eyelid can withstand it's weight...

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Trudi said...

I found this to be so funny! I remember trying to count sheep to fall asleep, but I never saw the sheep. It did not work. Go figure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home