Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Thursday, March 08, 2007

time to leave

I miss Rui and Jia. Without them here, Ann Arbor is not the city I want to make home any more.

Just as Trudi said, I need "people who are good listeners and genuinely care about you". Sadly, I feel quite alone after my friends left. I can still talk to them on the phone, but it is just different.

I have other friends here. Somehow they are emotionally remote although geographically close. Maybe I should put more effort to develop some genuine relationship. I am tired now.

Well, it won't be too long. Let's get out of here.

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Trudi said...

Ever think of Chicago? It would be nice to actually get to meet you! Just giving you a hard time :)

I could not agree more with you about talking to friends are not the same. Friends are a hard balance. While I several friends all over the U.S., but I went through a period when I felt as if there was no one I could hang out with and have that personal touch. It is what we need.

If you are at a point in your life where you can make a change - do it! It is scary, but it may be the best time to embrace what life has out there for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home