Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

waves of emotion

I feel bad tonight, mainly because of the job situation. I told a couple of people today that things had been going pretty well and I was happy, but my emotion can be easily changed.

It is not wise to let negative thoughts take control, but from time to time this hopeless feeling is so overwhelming.

How can I distinguish between optimistism and being foolish, or between pessimism and being realistic? Is it determined by the output? Or should I always keep up my hopes?

1 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Trudi said...

I may completely be off on this, but I wanted to share my thoughts. Life is about ups and downs. Try as best as you can to embrace the emotions. To me when there are stresses coming from all different directions, the emotions can switch on a dime. Trust your instincts! Even when you do not necessarily want to listen to them they are what keep you in synch.

It will pass. Surround yourself with people who are good listeners and genuinely care about you. They will lift you up when the negitivity sinks into your thoughts.

Hold on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home