Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I am thankful that

2/10, Tuesday
--- the weather was awesome.
--- my boss bought us dim sum.
--- I mailed out the document before the post office closed.
--- I have plenty of food at home, including a slice of chocolate cake from sweet waters.
--- my laundry is free.

2/9, Monday
--- it was warm outside.
--- I focused on my work for a bit.
--- I was able to finish some of the things at night.
--- I had the energy to cook.
--- I love where I live. And I think my roommate is pretty awesome.

2 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so glad you are loving where you are living!! that makes me happy!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger belbing said...

That is great that the roommate thing is working out for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home