Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

a brief review of the movies I have watched recently

1. Slumdog Millionaire: **** I think the first half is better.
2. Happy Go Lucky: ** I don't appreciate the main character. Some might find her inspiring, but I think she is quite annoying.
3. Revolutionary Road: *** Good acting, and painfully real conversations.
4. The Wrestler: **** You can't find a trace of acting. It's purely a broken person struggling in this broken world. A little too rough to watch.
5. Bolt: **** It is too cute!
6. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button: **** Beautiful movie. Somehow I feel it could be better if the director used some less famous actor/actress.
7. Wallace and Gromit: a Matter of Loaf and Death: **** Great production as usual. The plot is a little bit old.
8. Iron man: *** I was not that impressed. The Dark Knight raised up the bar for me for all the action movies.
9. Pineapple Express: **** I love those guys. They make everything funnier.
10. Penelope: *** Light and relaxing. Not so much comedy or romance though.

***************************************
I am grateful for
--- warm weather
--- Mcdonald's breakfast and coffee
--- having dinner and spending time with 3 awesome girls. It was fun!

1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger belbing said...

I haven't seen a single one of those movies...only heard of about half of them. I suppose I'm out of touch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home