Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

The last day of 2008 started with the warm and encouraging words from a dear friend. Then my husband and I walked to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch since I love one of their pastas. We walked around the mall after lunch, where he got nice BR pants for only $17 and I found a pair of comfy boots from easy spirit. For the rest of day we just relaxed at our apartment, which was quite necessary because we were still sore from the skiing. I also got to chat with several friends on the phone and wished them a happy new year.

The first day of 2009 was bright and sunny. We walked to the chinese grocery store and bought some delicious snacks. Then my husband watched the football which his university won. In the meanwhile, I surfed the internet and read a nice love story. :) After taking a nap, we went to the Queens area and met up with two friends to play bowling. It was fun, and we even won a free game! After we finished two games, we had some good food at a taiwanese restaurant. We didn't hit any traffic at all on our way there or back home.

May God be with you and bring many blessings into your life in 2009!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home