Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Saturday, January 03, 2009

I am grateful that

1/2,Friday
--- I had the strength not to surf the internet
--- I got some work done
--- I still enjoyed watching "grey's anatomy"
--- I had some self time since my husband was at work
--- the sweet popcorn I bought from the chinese grocery store was really good
--- chinese grocery store and restaurant are within walking distance

1/3, Saturday
--- the weather was super nice during the day
--- I got to watch some more "grey's anatomy"
--- I wrapped up one of things on my to-do-list
--- we had dim sum for lunch
--- we had a lot of fun playing wii fit
--- my husband liked the dishes I made for dinner (or my husband has really low expectation now for my cooking)
--- being a good influence on other people's life can be so effortless sometime
--- God is in charge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home