Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

just a quick update

I have been having all sorts of nightmares for more than a week. It didn't affect me much though. My mood is a little down. I feel tired and sleepy every single day. But I was like that sometimes.

The work is fine. I don't mind having stuff to do all the time. However, I do need to sort out my priorities and get them done first, which is a not-so-short list by themselves.

I love working with my current colleagues. They have been very patient with me and taught me a lot of things. Also, a guy in the lab upstairs where we prepare our test samples is absolutely an eye candy. So, yeah, I don't mind working there.

The weather was gorgeous. I walked home again after the class. Hopefully it will help my sleep tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home