Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Monday, March 24, 2008

a record

A lot of you will probably think it is nothing. Well, it is something to me. And those of you who have known me long enough would definitely understand why.

I made a new resolution today. I will drink less coffee and take more exercise. Shoot! Now that I wrote it down, it doesn't sound new at all.

Anyway, I didn't drink any coffee despite that I had very little sleep last night (don't know why). And the most important is that I WALKED home this evening after the class. During my 6+ years here, it was the very first time. It took me about 30 mins. I plan to do that more often when the weather is nice outside.

Someone, pat my shoulder and say "good job!". Or I will just do it myself.

3 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger demoreeann said...

good job!! walking is good - especially on nice days like yesterday :)

 
At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Job! hehe. We will make you walk more!

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Elbow said...

Impressive

 

Post a Comment

<< Home