Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

yada yada

I haven't been in the mood to talk lately because of my frustration with my work. I know, I know, I shouldn't have tied my emotion to it, but I did.

Last Saturday/Sunday I slept for 12 hours. It was very rare for me now, so it was like a gift. It made me quite happy.

I will be super occupied this week. Only Monday night truely belonged to myself, which means 3 straight hours of "family guy" while I was doing other stuff.

Tonight I am going to the Tenebrae prayer service at a local Catholic church with some friends. It will be my first time to attend a Catholic service. And a prayer service! I am excited about it.

This Friday night I will be one of the hosts at NLC to welcome people from Conversation Connection who come to Good Friday service. And after the service the movie "passion of the christ" will be played. I watched it long time ago with Jia in the theatre when I wasn't a Christian yet. Although it will be interesting to watch it again, I am not sure if I want to do that.

I look forward to driving to Chicago next weekend. Enjoy some good food. Do some shopping. Spend some quality time with friends on my way there. Yup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home