Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Thursday, March 20, 2008

# 42

I had nightmares again last night. It has been a while since the last time I had them. Maybe I need to keep praying about it.

Yesterday I found another interesting blog to read. It is written by a girl from the same church I go to. I hope she updates more so that I would be entertained while I don't want to work.

Her blog also inspires me to write more about my faith. Everyday I have those thoughts roaming in my head. It will be helpful to put aside some time to reflect on God's work in my life or the lives of people I know.

I suck at naming my entries. So I will do what Dave Matthews did.

1 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Trudi said...

Titles are the worst! I like your thought process on it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home