Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cinderella

Last night the topic for CC (conversation connection) was about the influential literatures in the American history.

While Brian P. was talking about Cinderella story, my thought was that "wow, she was really good at this game". See, the prince was having the time of his life with Cinderella. But she insisted on leaving in the middle of the party without any good explanation. Then she appeared another night, beautiful and charming. And then she left again mysteriously. Who could resist the temptation of chasing after her?

Don't get me wrong. I read the story long ago and I am aware of all the positive messages up there. I was just wondering why the prince had the determination to pursue her. After all, there are plenty of great girls out there. Tricky.

*********************************************
Btw, this is the funniest thing ever. The one that followed this is funny too, but definitely not as good.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wnVJZkDuVBM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home