Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I like

I like this time of a year, when students are all gone, the sky is blue, the air is crispy and the flowers are blossoming.

I like walking to the campus cafe and getting a cinnamon sugar donut and a cup of coffee in this beautiful morning.

And I like the fact that I am still able to enjoy all this although I had a terrible nightmare last night.

(Ying, I guess you were right. I do like to update my blog in the morning during weekdays.)

4 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like reading your blog in the late afternoon, when everything is done for a day,haha

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Trudi said...

Isn't it cold there?

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Sherry said...

It was a little bit chilly, but the refreshing type of chilly.

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger belbing said...

Its April and everyone knows that April = warm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home