Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Thursday, April 17, 2008

a good start

1. Our department offered us free breakfast this morning. Unlike ME where people are many and food is little (at least it seems), BME is relatively small. So not only does everyone get their share, but also we can actually have much more. I have had two danishes and stored away two more plus some apple juice. It will make my life so much brighter if they do this every day!

2. My friend Kristi sent me an email entitled "thank you for blogging". How sweet! Kristi, thank you for reading and for thanking me for blogging! :)

3. I got Trudi hooked up with online scrabble. The website where we play sends emails to inform us that the other person has made a move. So that's the second thing I did today, right after having the free breakfast.

All in all, it has been a good start for today.

1 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find something interesting: you mostly update your blog in the mornings, so I made a brief conclusion, blogging will motivate you to work......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home