Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Sunday, July 08, 2007

my first sports talk...well, not really

I know it might not be the greatest game ever, but it must be the greatest tennis game this year! I have liked Nadal since the first time I saw him play. He is only 21 this year, but you can see that he is ready to be the king. When Federer said he was glad that he could still win before Nadal takes over everything, he was not just being humble but also telling the truth. Morever, today was the seventh straight day for Nadal on the court and he made the game very rough for Federer.

The reason that I still wanted Federer to win is that he is such a great player that you can't help loving him. I cried after the final point. Federer was in tears too. As the reporter said, it was simply a privilege to watch them play. It was so good!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, five Wimbledon titles in a row for Roger Federer!

2 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger tahmmee said...

sports!!!!

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Elbow said...

Yeah, I would have to say that this was, without a doubt, a sports post...SPORTS!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home