Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

my beloved Will & Grace

Grace said, "I guess people walk into your life, and they walk out".

There have been multiple times that I couldn't help my tears while watching this show. From my eyes, it's not a show about gays, or rich people, or anything anybody else. It's about friendship and love.

Will and Grace never hid their love or their sadness or even jealousy in their friendship. He would keep his promise to Grace even risking breaking up with his boyfriend. And she would have a wedding ceremony although she didn't want it, just because he had been looking forward to that day. They could both be so vunerable or unreasonable under the fear of losing this friendship.

I laugh with them and I cry with them. It broke my heart seeing that they stopped talking to each other. No matter how close they were, no matter how they still cared for each other, they walked out of each other's life.

In the end they met, after twenty years. That's even sadder. It won't be the same. Never again.

It took me so long to accept the fact that people walked out of my life. And I have to let go. Even if we said "I love you". Even if it was forever and ever and ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home