Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

so I did what a nerd would do

In the past week I have watched 4~5 good movies. One definitely stood out, and some of you know what I am talking about.

Fight Club.

I am glad that I didn't watch it when I was younger. I would be very disturbed. Even now, I can't help thinking about it. Sometimes I caught myself talking in my head with Edward Norton's voice.

So I did what a typical nerd would do. I bought the book from Amazon.com, then joined the message board on IMDB.

Every question deserves an answer.

Sidenote: another quite nerdy thing I intend to do is to calculate the right portion of ingredients to make the bread so that I don't have to leave 4 extra batters each time. I will probably do it with the help of Excel.

1 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger belbing said...

So do you regret making me ruin the twist before you watched Fight Club?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home