Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

one year of blogging

Today is my blog's anniversary. Overall I am glad that I started this blog. It helped me remember what happened in my life, good or bad, since my memory is not reliable at all on this subject.

In the mean time, I will probably stop writing anything for a while. I want to be more concentrated on finishing up my degree, and be less sentimental. Also, I have been working on my self-control, so this would be a good chance to test that.

I am sure I will be back. It's just a matter of time.

1 Comments:

At 2:53 AM, Blogger Elbow said...

wow a year already...that's seems so short. Well I know you'll be back at it soon enough. But I won't pressure you since I know how hard it is to get focused on grad work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home