Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Saw 3

Watching horror movie with Jia equals to giving her chance to make fun of me all the time. Unfortunately, I couldn't break this pattern today.

Even before the movie began, I started to close my eyes during the previews. You know, previews before a horror movie are the previews for other horror movies. They could be very scary.

Though I managed my way through the whole movie (BTW, Brian and Jia know what my way of watching horror movies is), my stomach was twisted and my fingers were freezed by fears. Oh, why did I do such things to torture my nerves?

After getting out of Showcase theatre, I told Jia that everyone looked suspicious after I watched the movie. So I was sitting in my car, pulled out some chocolate and Jia suddenly appeared by my window. Well, she certainly got me. :(

Now back to the movie itself. It is good. To me its rating is between Saw 1 and Saw 2. And it's a movie more about forgiveness and grace and humanity than just killing and horror, though sometimes it's pretty bloody and gross.

2 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger Elbow said...

I caught two typos...but I'm not telling where.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger beneathwing said...

:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home