Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

so far so good

It is Wednesday already! I am not sure whether it's a good thing or not. :)

Some work issues are weighing on my mind. I need to be more self-disciplined and just get down to them. Other than that, things have been going fine this week.

We had an awesome lifegroup on Monday.

My husband seems to be having peace with his current job.

I got to meet Brian yesterday and chatted a bit.

Sau, her Brian, and I played some tennis at abount 9:30pm last night. That was fun!

I am all set with where to spend my professor's extra money by the end of this financial year.

We have plenty of food at home and Sau plans to make more.

I was wandering away, but God is working on my heart.

There are also a few things to look forward to in the next few days. Lunch with Rachel and Joy. My d-group. Dem's party. Home-made food. Star Trek. Furniture shopping. Possibly farmer's market on early Saturday morning.

3 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Blogger belbing said...

Thanks for buying me lunch...it was yummy.

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Sherry said...

Wait for the yummier...

 
At 8:36 PM, Anonymous bt said...

updates...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home