Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Thursday, April 23, 2009

a brief update

I flew to NY on Friday afternoon. My husband picked me up and then we met up an old friend/roommate of mine and had dinner together. I hadn't seen her for 4~5 years, but it didn't feel that way.

On Saturday we went to Bronx Botanical Garden. It was beautiful there. Lots of cherry blossoms. I will post some pictures later. The next few days we were basically packing and eating. It wasn't bad at all.

We took off at 10am on Wednesday morning, stopped a few times for gas, food, etc., and arrived at Ann Arbor around 8:30pm. Then we drove from Ann Arbor to Fort Wayne today. Signed the lease. Bought a lot of stuff. Did tons of organizing. Now I am exhausted.

Overall I am thankful that the whole trip has been very smooth. God has been protecting our safety and pouring blessings into our lives.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger demoreeann said...

thanks for updating, despite your exhaustion! i'm so glad things went well. you have such a good attitude about moving!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home