Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Thursday, May 07, 2009

what I have been up to

I am addicted to this website, where you can earn "money" by parking cars, harvesting plants, raising animals, etc. And then you can buy apartments and decorate the rooms.

I am still on the entry level, so here is what I have got so far.

my bedroom. Dogs are expensive, so I bought a cat. :)

my living room. I can't afford any electronics yet.

I went almost broke after I bought the toilet. So, yeah, you won't be able to wash your hands in my bathroom, unless you are willing to take a shower.

There is nothing in my kitchen yet. I need one more week of work to afford a refrigerator.

Some people can be really creative at decorating their rooms. I think I have an alright taste, but I am not the creative type. So my rooms will be practical, comfort and cute, I think. :)

1 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger belbing said...

Forget the toilet...get a dog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home