Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Monday, April 27, 2009

so much to be grateful for

God made the whole moving deal extremely smooth.

Bhramara and I were able to have d-groups on the phone in despite of where we were.

Sau made me very tasty chicken pasta and marinated zuccinni last night. And I had the leftovers for lunch today.

Our 2-bed 2-bath apt in FW is spacious, neat, convenient, and costs less than half of what we paid in NY for a nasty one-bed apt.

I have had so much good food over the past 10 days.

We got to hang out with some old friends.

We went to his old church last Sunday.

2 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Anonymous BT said...

yay! God is faithful :)

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger belbing said...

I'm really glad that things seem to be working out for you and your husband...and sorry we never had lunch the other day, what seemed to work out so nicely ended up not working out at all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home