Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Thursday, April 16, 2009

the most common symptoms in House

I have been addicted to watching "House". My impression is that these symptoms show up quite frequently.

1. seisure
2. respiratory distress or arrest
3. vomitting blood
4. skin rash
5. heart failure
6. liver or kidney failure
7. delusion
8. numbness

Common diagnosis are
1. CT
2. MRI
3. lumbar puncture
4. medical history
5. search the patient's home illeagally
6. whole body scan
7. laboratory diagnosis

Causes might be
1. tumor, or sometimes cancer
2. infection
3. virus

Btw, it`s never Lupus!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Anonymous BT said...

Yeah. I concur. I stopped watching the show because it became predictable.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger demoreeann said...

VERY true. someone should make a graph...hint.. hint.. someone whose name starts with a b and ends with an rian. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home