Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Monday, April 06, 2009

the weekend

On Friday Jinli and I went to Madra Masala for dinner. I really like their curry lam dish. And then we walked around for a bit.

Ciara and I had brunch at flim flam on Saturday. We hadn't had a chance to talk to each other for weeks. It was great to catch up with her and enjoy a tasty omelette with both ham and bacon in it. Then Jinli, Bhramara and I went to Howell. The weather was nice, so it's perfect for shopping at an outlet mall. We all did a good job to stimulate the economy.

On Sunday I got up early to greet at our church. And I loved being a greeter. Smiling was pretty natural to me. I guess it makes me happy seeing people coming to the services. Then Sau and I had lunch at Asian Legend. After that, I worked in the office for a little bit.

In the evening, I finally had the time and energy to make the raspberry tart. It was a success. Also, I ate some delicious fish taco Sau made.

All in all, a lot of food + quality time with friends = a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home