Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Brian and I had lunch together. I shared with him the things on my plate, plus the awesome story I heard at the conversation group. He was very understanding and encouraging. It was nice.

It turned out that the acceptance notice of my abstract for a conference was sent to my professor instead of me. So I will get to spend some summer time by Lake Tahoe after all. Yay!

The last couple of weeks has been difficult for me. But I feel that God has been with me to provide strength and peace. Also, he has been using my friends to lift me up. I don't know how to live without him.

2 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger belbing said...

Glad to hear that at least one of the smaller items turned out positively...enjoy Lake Tahoe.

 
At 8:52 PM, Anonymous BT said...

Glad you had a good day. Lake Tahoe sounds real nice...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home