Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Friday, March 13, 2009

Today has been a bit slower than I hoped. The weather was really nice though. I came home early to walk Mo with Sau. It is always pleasant and comforting to chat with her. I am really grateful for that.

Brian and I had lunch today. It was nice to catch up with him, even just to talk about the little things. I would say that our friendship now is worth all the conflicts and fights we have had over the years. We both worked hard for it. But honestly I don't want to go through those with another friend again. :)

Originally Sau and I planned to see Yoyo ma tonight, but I cancelled on her because I have some work to do. I had dinner with her and Brian P. instead at an Indian restaurant. My curry lamb dish was really really good. I was very happy with my food.

1 Comments:

At 2:21 AM, Blogger belbing said...

I share your sentiments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home