Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

random thoughts about relationships

To me, what is the most rewarding and beautiful thing in a relationship is to see the character maturity and spiritual growth in the other party, and realize how I am turning into a better person myself.

In the mean time, it would be very frustrating if there is no sign of any sort of character evolving in that person. Possibly I would find myself not so likable either around that person. At certain point I probably have to call it quit and stop regarding it as a relationship worth nurturing any more. It does not mean I would stop caring for that person, but she or he would not be someone I would count on or want to spend much of my time with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home