Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Thursday, March 12, 2009

It is a little bit chilly, but it is good to have the sun out. Yesterday was totally wasted, and today I haven't done much yet. I am glad though that I have figured out what I want to add to my current experimental system within our budget.

It will be a busy weekend ahead. I have a deadline on Sunday, while I plan to hang out with some friends on Friday night and do some shopping with some other friends on Saturday. I guess I will have to work harder tonight and tomorrow.

I am reading 4~5 books in parallel, which is not a good idea. For the past week I have been indulged in the twilight saga. It was fun for a while. Now I want to get back to the good old Philip Yancey.

Some of my friends have been good at keeping me in touch by emails and calls. Also, Trudi and I picked up our online scrabble game. At home my roommate is awesome as usual. All these helped me fight my insecurity about relationships.

God is good.

3 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God is good. Really, really good :)

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger belbing said...

Remember when we met Philip...good times.

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, another kind of celebrity we met. He was really nice. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home