Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Sunday, March 01, 2009

I have found that it is easier to write about things I enjoy other than the things I am grateful. The difference is that sometimes what I enjoy is not necessarily good for me, such as online shopping. So from now on I will stick with things that are good, even though I have been having a hard time to find them in the past week.

***************************
I am grateful for

2/23, Monday
--- the sunshine, sunshine!
--- Trudi calling me to catch up
--- all the girls in my lifegroup

2/24, Tuesday
--- the tasty coffee
--- nice weather
--- having dinner with Jen, Jinli, Rachel and Sau

2/25, Wednesday
--- having someone to talk to when I needed to
--- getting some work done
--- having peace over things

2/26, Thursday
--- the warm weather
--- the noodle soup
--- a quiet evening

2/27, Friday
--- having dinner with Sau, Brian and their friends at Casey's
--- finding some bowls I like at Ikea
--- the wisdom God gave me to handle the conflicts with my husband in a mature way

2/28, Saturday
--- Rui calling me to chat casually in the morning
--- having lunch and hanging out with Bhramara. Three hours felt like nothing.
--- staying warm at home in a cold night

3/1, Sunday
--- sleeping in
--- the tasty tofu Sau made. Seriously, it is really really good!
--- Sau making us the crab meat pasta for dinner, and soup, and dessert! I know, I am a lucky roommate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home