Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I probably need to go back to daily posting. It is hard to keep track of things weekly.

************************************
I am grately for

3/2, Monday
--- getting some writing done
--- my blue parking permit, which allows me to do a lot of things during my lunch break
--- Philip Yancey's writing

3/3, Tuesday
--- Joy's encouragement
--- Brian's email
--- hanging out with Jinli

3/4, Wednesday
--- getting into bed early
--- warm weather
--- Bhramara's call

3/5, Thursday
--- having lunch with Brian
--- watching the office
--- getting quite a bit work done

3/6, Friday
--- my husband flying here safely
--- enjoying reading "twilight"
--- a relaxing day in general

3/7, Saturday
--- hanging out with my husband
--- Sau having had a good trip
--- Xin's hotpot party

3/8, Sunday
--- going to church with my husband
--- more reading
--- taking a walk after dinner

3/9, Monday
--- warm and sunny weather. By saying warm, I meant above 32F.
--- my husband appreciating my cooking
--- Brooke Fraser's voice, talent and faith

3/10, Tuesday
--- the decaf latte from sweetwaters
--- a sort of date night with my husband
--- my professor being happy with my work

1 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you had a week of happenings that you are grateful for :)
We'll hang out once I get better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home