Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ann Arbor is becoming more interesting

Brian and I were on our way to lunch. Strangely there were so many people at commons. Since this week is spring break, we both thought it's weird. Soon we realized that they were shooting a movie. Brian even remembered that Hillary Swank was the leading actress.

Then on our way back, while we were talking, two ladies walked past us from the other direction. One of them was Hilary Swank! Brian didn't really noticed that, but I pointed her out to him. She is very skinny, and looks much more girlie than her characters.

Even though I am not a big fan of her, it was still pretty exciting. After all she has won the oscar twice. Now I am hoping that I would bump into Hugh Jackman, or Christian Bale, or Edward Norton on the street, and casually say to them like "hey, Hugh, looking good!" :D

3 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger belbing said...

I would have rather ran into Minnie Driver from the movie since then I would have actually recognized her with out having you point her out to me.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger beneathwing said...

Too bad Justin wasn't our cup of tea either. I enjoyed his live performance though.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger belbing said...

Yeah, I have to say that Justin's performance (dance and singing) were pretty good. I also had the thought that maybe I'm around celebrities all the time but only know it when you point it out to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home