Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Sunday, February 22, 2009

a week in review, well, almost

I am thankful for

2/17/09, Tuesday
--- getting into bed early
--- abundant food at home
--- enjoying catching up with "the bachelor"
--- Mo being super excited when I got home
--- enjoying the rest of the chocolate cake

2/18/09, Wednesday
--- my husband having a better day
--- the terrific fudge brownie from busch's
--- having time to cook & do laundry
--- playing online scrabble with Trudi
--- all my senses (this usually happens after I read a few paragraphs of Paul Brand's book)

2/19/09, Thursday
--- having dinner with my friends at asian legend
--- my husband quoting Paul's words to comfort me
--- getting off work early

2/20/09, Friday
--- getting a lot of food from costco. Yay, biscoti!
--- finishing the review in time
--- Jen helping me proof-read the review
--- tasty seafood congee I made
--- going to bed early
--- chatting with Xin on the phone

2/21/09, Saturday
--- having a relaxing morning (probably the best one I had had this year). Sau made me omelette and coffee. We had breakfast and chatted for a while. It was good.
--- walking mo with Sau
--- having dinner with Sau and Brian
--- not having to do anything or go anywhere on a snow day

2/22/09, Sunday
--- going to church and sitting behind two cute babies
--- so much food ready to eat in my fridge
--- the delicious coffee mix Sau introduced to me

--- getting to watch the oscar tonight (go, Hugh Jackman!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home