Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

things that I currently love but I know I will probably lose interest in very soon

1. Iced coffee.

2. Raisin Pecan bread from Zingerman. I can't get enough of it.

3. Christian Bale. Yep, still love him.

4. Take-out from Evergreen restaurant. They have a couple of authentic Chinese dishes now.

5. Calvin and Hoppes. I borrowed at least 10 books from the library. It is pretty much what I read everyday besides the Bible.

As me being me, more than half of my list is about food.

********************************************

Calvin: "Sometimes when I am talking, my words can't keep up with my thoughts. I wonder why we think faster than we can speak."

Hoppes: "Probably so we can think twice."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home