Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Thursday, June 26, 2008

it has nothing to do with work

My back has been hurting for 5 days now due to my diligent work on my puzzle mentioned in my last post. Bummer!

I am addicted to Guitar Hero now. Jinli let me borrow her wii for a couple of weeks, so I have devoted most of my time at home to that little box. I am still at the Easy level, but someday, I hope, I can fully explore my guitar-playing talent and start to earn the big bucks.

After lunch today, my colleagues and I went to CSE building and played foosball for 15 mins (sorry, Brian!). It was a lot of fun having 4 people playing. The game was pretty intense. At the last point the two teams were tied, but our opponent won at last. Ying has shown enough potential that after some practice I believe we can be the new champion.

4 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe,I need to catch up, so not to拖后腿......

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Elbow said...

I won't lie...I'm a bit disappointed.

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger beneathwing said...

It wasn't planned. We were actually going to play some guitar hero at computer showcase, but they had the game on central campus today. So Ying suggested we play some foosball.

 
At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it is my suggestion, hehe, Brian can not blame Sherry, :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home