Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

something light

1. four kittens

http://fabvalley.org/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=3380

2. bagel and fire

My former advisor bought a bagel at Mujo, the North Campus cafeteria. When he tried to heat it, the bagel was so large that it got stuck in the toaster and later caused a fire. (Brian, correct me here if I report it wrong.) There was even flame coming out of the toaster.

So my advisor asked the cashier: "Give me some water. There is fire!".
Cashier: "What kind of bagel did you order, sir?"
My advisor:"I need water to put off the fire!"
Cashier:"Oh, I already unplugged it."

3. BBQ smell

It happened on our way home today.
Ying: "I smell something good."
Me: "Is it from me?" (When we were in a restaurant last time, she said she smelled something nice and it was the perfume I was wearing.)
Ying: "NO! I smell BBQ. Meat!"
Me: "Well, this is meat (showing my arm), and the sun is burning my skin!"

Actually, there was some sort of bbq smell from somewhere else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home