Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Congrats to myself!

I finished my 2000-piece puzzle this afternoon!

It was bought in March. After I put together the borders and part of the tables, I lost my interest. When Rui visited me at the end of April, She was obssessed with it and made quite a bit progress. So this is how it looked after Rui left.

how the puzzle looked after Rui's visit

I was inspired by her, so I picked up where she had finished. I found that working on the puzzle fully showed how I worked on my research project or anything serious. It is very hard to get me started, but once I am able to focus, I can get a whole lot done, in general.

And here it is!

Ta-da!

1 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger belbing said...

Congrats...impressive

 

Post a Comment

<< Home