Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Sunday, February 03, 2008

where comes all the busyness

It is weird for me. All of a sudden I don't have any time for myself. I hope the past week was just a special one.

We celebrated Ciara's b-day last Monday and Rachel's b-day last Thursday.

I went to Conversation Connection on Tuesday.

A friend invited me to a meeting on Wednesday night.

Friday was all mine, which was good.

An old friend came to town so I had lunch with him yesterday. Then Jinli and I went shopping at Costco the rest of the afternoon.

Another friend invited me to have lunch today. After that, I came home tired and sleepy. So I took a nap.

Then it's Sunday night!

Well, next week will certainly not be relaxing, because things are already lined up. Urgggh!

Since I am not yet used to this kind of busyness in my life, I basically said yes to everything. If things keep going like this, I definitely need to train myself to make priorities so that it will be possible for me to have some alone time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home