Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Sunday, January 27, 2008

busy busy busy

I don't know what happened, but this weekend I surely feel like a hampster spinning the wheel non-stop.

Actually, I did have time to watch a movie, play online card games, and go to church. But there are a lot of stuff pressing on my mind that need to be finished soon.

Yesterday I made the draft for my talk at Conversation Connection. More pictures need to be added. And preferrably a few more slides.

The classnotes from last week are still intact. Not only did I have to read them, I also need to finish homework problems before this Wednesday.

I need to two papers writen by my officemate which are related to my own research. In addition, I am helping another officemate proof-read her dissertation.

On top of everything, I haven't done anything recently to put my dissertation into publications. And things with my research have been going slowly. I need to put more time and effort in it.

Ahhh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home