Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Friday, October 12, 2007

Texas Roadhouse

On Wednesday we went there for dinner as I had been pleading. I liked almost everything we ordered, including the steak, the ribs, salad, bread, wine, vegetables, etc.

As first-time visitors, we were lucky to sit at the Willie's Corner, which is heavily decorated with pictures of Willie Nelson, some record and guitar-shape lights.

This place is great for a family. The price is reasonable. Food is delicious. And you can enjoy "buy one get one free" between 4 to 6 pm from Monday to Thursday. I will make sure to catch that deal in my future visits.

2 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Trudi said...

Glad you finally got there! And it is yummy too :)

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger belbing said...

hmmmm...I don't know if I've been to ine before...either way I want to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home