Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Monday, October 08, 2007

abundant food

I am keeping myself from writing anything serious, because I need to be careful about what I say when I am not in a great mood. So I will talk about food.

I am surrounded by all kinds of food.

Within 5-min walking distance from our apt, there are Taco-bell, Pizzahut, Mcdonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Subway, Perkin's, a Chinese buffet, a mexican restaurant, a bakery and some bar. This is the advantage of living close enough to a highway but not so close that you would hear the cars all the time.

What makes me even happier is that a Ruby Tuesday is within 5 min drive, although I only went there once after I got here. Also, I have been begging my husband to take me to Texas Roadhouse. Coincidentally Trudi just talked about her experience there, which made me more craving for their steaks.

BW3, IHOP, Cici's Pizza, Dairy Queen, ..., are all around the corner. Also, I saw a super-Target for the first time of my life. A Target which sells food! How awesome is that!

4 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a life without having to cook~~~

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Trudi said...

I recommend the ribs at Texas Roadhouse. The plus - the meat falls off the bone and it AWESOME! The negative - the sauce is not the best. So it is why I will sometimes shy away from them. But really - it is the best ribs I have ever had in my life. You could always do a ribs/sirloin split.

What is funny is that I made sure I wrote about food for you! I figure with the hockey season coming, you deserve to get the food things! Ha :)

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Trudi! I appreciated it. :)

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger belbing said...

Man you have every possible food option one could imagine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home