Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday!!!

It's Friday! And I look forward to a few activities that have been planned for this weekend. Tonight Jinli and I are going to this culture show held by Rackham. I am usually not a big fan of this kind of things, but it's fun to hang out with a friend on a Friday night and get some free food.

Tomorrow I will have dim sum with a couple of friends and catch up with things going on in our lives. Again, hang out with friends and have some delicous food. You can't beat this, right? In the afternoon, I will go visit Xin in Canton. She has been like a sister to me. It will be awesome to spend some time with her before I leave.

Then on Sunday after the church service, a few friends and I will go to the cider mill in Plymouth! I have been expecting this for years, literally! We will have fresh cider and donuts, pick apples and pet some farm animals. Woohoo!

Another news is that my advisor signed off the form. So after submitting everything next Monday to Rackham Graduate School, I will officially be a Doctor and will be taking appointments (just kidding, but the doctor part is true).

2 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations! All great news in one entry, Doctor!

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger belbing said...

No I can't beat that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home