Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Monday, September 10, 2007

back to AA

The trip was smooth. There was no traffic at all during the Chicago area, for the first time. So it only took me ~ 7 hours and 15 minutes from door to door.

I went to the church on Sunday. After the service, Brian and I had lunch and caught up with our lives. Ciara stayed with us for a while. Later Demoree also came to join us. We had some pretty good conversation mainly regarding christianity, or at least that's what I felt. It solved some of my puzzles.

I had good food three nights in a row. Jin and I went to Grizzly Peak on Saturday, and on Sunday we had dinner with Natasha at Applebee's. Tonight Natasha cooked salmon for us in her apartment. Oh, tomorrow we will have some home-made cheesecake.

It was all good. I feel somehow tired. There seems to be something wrong with my health condition. Sometimes my heart aches, literally. And I sweat more easily. It's not a big deal, but I definitely need to pick up some exercises and get myself back into shape.

2 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger Mrs. Starman said...

Glad that you made it back alright. Congrats on the quick trip!

I had a blast too! I enjoyed seeing you too!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Elbow said...

We did talk quite a bit about Christianity, but I should clarify that all the details from the meeting I was telling you about wasn't in anyway related to Christianity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home