Snapshots

a string to connect pieces of my life

Friday, August 31, 2007

just lovely!

Yesterday I finally got one of my dreams fulfilled. That is, shopping at Chicaga Outlet Mall. It was great. I found lots of cheap stuff, including the Kenneth Cole shoes I am wearing right now. They are less than $7!


After 4 hours' shopping, I was totally exhausted. So I quitted it and drove to Oak Brook (Chicago suburb) to meet my dates Trudi and Renee. We had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory there. The food and drinks were great. The weather was perfect. We sat outside, eating, chatting and laughing, like old friends, which is quite amazing because it was only the second time I saw them. Girls, I am really happy that you squeezed time out of your busy schedule to hang out with me!

Today I have decided to give myself some rest (I mean, physically). Watch some TV and do a little bit reading.

All in all, this week in Chicago has been absolutely awesome. I even had a chance to watch some firework at Navy Pier this Wednesday night. What more can I ask for?

1 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger belbing said...

That's great that you were able to have such a good time in Chicago...you deserve it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home